Tuesday, July 10, 2007

MUM'S THE WORD...

I get a nervous breakdown everytime i think of how life will be exactly 10 days from today......

wardrobe filled with trash....stinking washing machine ......bedcovers lying out of coverage area....and the hall resembling a industrial godown....every chair with atleast 2-3 inches of dust....shattered utensils in the kitchen...yes, I want to set an example for cleanliness .....
and all these thoughts...coz mum will be off to a place somewhere miles away in the north of India to serve my old and ailing grandparents.....
perhaps now the reason for my nervous breakdown is clear to you....yea...she'll have to handover the responsilibilty of handling the household activities to me...yea u read it right...to me..{the shock is mine though...;-) }....and that too for a fortnight....huh...!!
hard to accept but i have to spend some real gud time in the kitchen....and i know the kind of "quality" i will maintain....burnt omlettes, under cooked macaroni, useless sandwiches and many more....and I must confess that I m the most sucking cook the earth could ever see....
yes i m comfy with the idea of kiddish recipes...(remember the biscuit fudge...!!)
coz i know that they are a great pass time but utter waste of ingredients...

hmmm i remember the last time mum left us .... grandma was here...and ohh mi..!! she took care of almost everything ... rather I behaved like a guest...( i m a very bad girl..trust me...!!)

But ironically i feel it wudnt be tat tough ...as i assume it to be....i can manage with those burnt stuff...and the sad part is my dad will be another victim of my disasters in kitchen....

But i forgot....hu haa haa ....dad's a great cook man...!!! ...ok i got an excuse now......
DAD i m not entering the kitchen....huu haa haa.....what a relief.....!!!!!!!

No comments: