Friday, August 17, 2007
for how long......for how long will this continue....a battle i have been fighting for half a decade now....the battle against mediocrity......the battle to detach the label of "mediocre" from myself..... they all knew the potential extraordinaire in me.....but the worst part is I could never prove it to them...... why....yes tell me why.....why it so happens that i almost reach the door of my desire and suddenly they slam it on my face....why i always knew that i was different ...i was born to do things differently..... but I could never mould my life in the desired shape ....probably the odds in me weigh more in the life's balance......perhaps i m just turning out be an insignificant libran .....!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Trishnanta..I don't know how i noticed this small scribble of a post in middle of everything else..familiarity with the expressed feeling i guess..well its been over 4 years now so i hope u found your calling..For me the quest pretty much is on..will be reading your blog with interest then..
I had to actually go through this again to understand your comment. hahaha. Well, yeah, I was a teenager when I wrote this. Lot more at peace with myself now.
Thanks for 1. Finding this post ;)
2. Dropping by and posting a comment. Much appreciated.
Post a Comment