Few days back I read this article which emphasized that "sexiness lies in the mind".A wonderful article it was indeed and it forced me ponder upon a few things.
Personally, I feel its slightly difficult to think sexy when ;
a) your ass sticks out of your body like an overgrowth,
b)your thighs seem to look like they are bitten by a live size mosquito
c) and your paunch could be easily mistaken for -well, you know what I mean, right? :P
Well, It doesnt mean that I doubt the power of the mind and its strong influence on our aura and of those around us. I am staunch believer of the fact that mind has the power to make impossible possible and I have had practical experiences to reinforce that belief, but training the mind is indeed a huge mission.
But still I was simply bowled over by the idea of thinking sexy, and how it could change my life.
I have to admit that I always envy those women who are voluptuous and even a little more than voluptuous at times(cant think of a word) and still have this mesmerising appeal , a high MHT (making-heads-turn) quotient and a X-factor about them which clearly conceals their otherwise much evident "flaws"... I could even call them hot (No, I m absolutely straight!)
I myself have experienced that whenever I think and feel sexy it shows! My skin glows, I "look" slimmer (:P) and sometimes even get some compliments. I may also add that apart from just thinking and feeling sexy there are other requirements like: grooming, a distinct sense of style,a good self-image which make a person attractive(slim or not).
So now I have decided that if thinking sexy could be SO blissful then I will definitely incorporate this policy in my life, atleast till I lose weight :D
No comments:
Post a Comment