I LIKE :
-When dad says,"Wake up goddy bolly,Its time to go to gym."
-When mum says,"Beta ,there’s a jug of nimbu pani in the fridge" when I come back from college, sun bathed.
-When Kolpona Kaki sends special desserts for me and doesn’t add raisins coz I hate them.
-When Guruji says,"Shabash"
-Vishnu mam’s smile,attitude and her quirky sense of style
-Tina mam. Infact I love her.
-When Aunt calls me by weird nick names (Ganta,Bante,... :D)
-When I go all ‘aww’ watching mushy movies.
-The glow on someone’s face when I compliment them.
-My testimonials in Orkut
-Cartman and his dance in "Kyle's mom....."
-Watching sunset from the top most point of my terrace.
-Making funny faces
-Looking into the mirror and complimenting myself.
-when I win some competition.
-When I sweat it out in the gym.
-Getting and giving bear hugs.
-When riyaaz takes me to another world.
- When my friends call me ‘Trish’
-When Apurva says,"You make life so much easier".
-When my friends laugh at my poor jokes.
- When me and Manasa laugh till we are choking.
-Push's random texts at random times :D
-When Dinesh copy pastes parts of my posts and compliments.
-The myriad coincidences with Dinesh. They never fail to amaze moi!
-When Ram comes up with the weirdest greetings and never fails to make me laugh.
-When Anand says,"We are such shameless hoggers" and gives a hi5.
- When Apurva calls me Moti (She ALWAYS does!) :D
-Nair's uncanny ability of making weird faces and noises.
I LOVED :
-Shahid Kapoor’s bespectacled-suave-business-tycoon look in Jab we met.
-The 6 Aamir Khans in the song ‘Behka’ from Ghajini. *drools*
-Hrithik’s sword practice in 'Jodha Akbar'
- John Abraham in White Tuxedoes(Taxi No.9211)
-John Abraham in Dostana.
___________________________________________________
PS: The "I like" idea aint very original. Saw it in the 'notes' of a friend on facebook and got 'inspired'. Thanks to Kanchan for the idea. I like it! :)
2 comments:
beta...tu bohot upar jayegi..ek din kamiyabi ke sar ko chooyegi..!...one -of-yur-best posts budddy! i 2 like it....
nice..keeep it up..! way 2 go!!!
Thanks Raju. I love you. Ummuaah:-)
Post a Comment