-For doing combined studies on sms and motivating each other before every single exam.
-For smsing everyday and smsing before sleep (sbs as we like to call it) almost every night unless something important like sleep came up. :D
-For getting drenched on your birthday, singing a besura birthday song, cutting a pastry and gifting KK.
-For coming to my place on my birthday and singing a song.
-For being able to share every significant, completely useless, random details of my life with you.
-For calling you ugly and getting away with it completely unharmed. :D
-For discussing every teeny weeny detail of an episode of SouthPark and loving it whole heartedly.
-For asking about my headache/legache/stomach ache and asking if I took a pill.
-For showing me your cutest childhood picture and I falling for it. :D (the pic above)
-For endlessly paying for litchi thanda, zinger and many more etcetteras.
-For recharging my phone at 3:30 am with 55 bucks.
-For having a head as big as my room. :D
-For discussing food for hours together and drooling.
-For fighting just for fun, sometimes arguing on silly things and making up!
-For listening to all the recorded songs of mine and commenting like a reality show judge. :D
-For linking you with your Kaamwaali Bai! (I m so sorry you couldnt make out with her :P)
-For telling me about Vy and being the worst and the best critic of all my articles!
-For letting me enter your dreams of getting into the I.I.M.
-For endless laughter, endless friendship and endless joy!
I love you very much Dinesh. You is my slothy beshtest besht friend! :)
-For smsing everyday and smsing before sleep (sbs as we like to call it) almost every night unless something important like sleep came up. :D
-For getting drenched on your birthday, singing a besura birthday song, cutting a pastry and gifting KK.
-For coming to my place on my birthday and singing a song.
-For being able to share every significant, completely useless, random details of my life with you.
-For calling you ugly and getting away with it completely unharmed. :D
-For discussing every teeny weeny detail of an episode of SouthPark and loving it whole heartedly.
-For asking about my headache/legache/stomach ache and asking if I took a pill.
-For showing me your cutest childhood picture and I falling for it. :D (the pic above)
-For endlessly paying for litchi thanda, zinger and many more etcetteras.
-For recharging my phone at 3:30 am with 55 bucks.
-For having a head as big as my room. :D
-For discussing food for hours together and drooling.
-For fighting just for fun, sometimes arguing on silly things and making up!
-For listening to all the recorded songs of mine and commenting like a reality show judge. :D
-For linking you with your Kaamwaali Bai! (I m so sorry you couldnt make out with her :P)
-For telling me about Vy and being the worst and the best critic of all my articles!
-For letting me enter your dreams of getting into the I.I.M.
-For endless laughter, endless friendship and endless joy!
I love you very much Dinesh. You is my slothy beshtest besht friend! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment