Saturday, December 5, 2009

The libran man..

The libran man. He will essentially disarm you with his effortless looking yet well practised flattering skills. And if that fails to work he'll give you a logic that HAS to make you fall on your feet and smile helplessly with defeat. And just in case you survive the logic, the smile will do it. The point I m trying to make is the magic is bound to happen. You are bound to admire the magic of this man and I have one in my life too. :D

Insanity is his first name and weirdness his last and he never fails to live up to his 'name'. From writing a blog post on his ceiling fan, writing an intense conversation between him and his room to offering his hair for Deccan chargers to climbing Mauli ali ka pahaad in chappals (I m sure this is just the tip of the iceberg :P). If one person has redefined insanity for me, its him.

And the temperament part! In all these months of knowing him, leave alone anger, I havent even seen him getting pissed off! (Has anyone?). Photugraphy, Creative writing, Adventure, Hyderabadi hindi or women (:P)..mention of any of these and that twinkle in the eye is hard to miss!

Childlike yet so mature..
Insane yet retaining his sanity..
Naive and yet so much finesse..

This man has a balance which is rare to find. It's really hard not to fall in love with him.
And the name is Govindasreenivasan Prakash.

I m so glad I have a friend like you Prakky. All the lou from this Bong!

PS: I hate you for making me sing a bong song and the quotes you include in foodie. :P

3 comments:

Prakash Govindasreenivasan said...

Ohfuck!! :D you just managed to post an "about me" of me :D..hehe...full kiraak likhi :D..full feel horun :D :D...lou u too :)

Trishnanta said...

I m picking up the insanity from you na. :P

Thankoo thankoo. All for you ;D

Keerthi said...

known him for more than two years now and he is every word you said!! :)

awesome hai!