Sunday, April 22, 2007

i me,myself

I think the most difficult thing to do is introspection and I feel people, who are successful have mastered this art. Introspection leads you to perfection. It instigates the desire to be a better person each day and helps you to find your faults and their possible solutions.
When people are asked about what their goal in life is? Some people say it is getting into an institution or getting into the profession of their choice and it is not wrong to think so because there are people who are talented enough to reach their goals and are passionately driven towards it and that is the spirit one should have to achieve their respective goals and hats off to all those people who have such levels of dedication and passion because somehow I feel working hard and continuing with it for a long period of time is definitely not my cup of tea. Well, as far as my goal in life is concerned I always pray that I become a good human being in life and do whatever job to the best of my abilities. The fact is that I m not very ambitious…. No long term plans for me…. But I wish to do little things in a perfect manner….
Finally, coming to describing myself I feel I have two sides to my personality. One which people around me think I am and the one which is still unknown to many, the side which still remains undiscovered. As a human I too have plenty of negative qualities and I feel these are growing more in number as each day is passing by. I may sound pessimistic but this is how I m, continuously monitoring myself. But I don’t think it’s of any use because I don’t seem to be changing……… but there has been many changes in me because of a special person in my life .My hands are eagerly awaiting to write words of immense praise for this person but you will soon come to know who this person is? People who know me can make a guess…………

No comments: