To err is human……and we beings take this as law….ignoring the fact that he is noting down every minute thing…. waiting to charge us with all of that when we reach there…
Talking about mistakes and the word etches out so many memories….past filled with mistakes I never thought I would commit….but they happened….and now when I go back to those days….I feel someone else did them…and I just stood by….like a helpless silent spectator…. witnessing those awful events ….yeah she said it right…..shame and fear are the two elements of conscience which stops us from making the wrong choices….but sometimes you surrender to the hormones or emotions….which are probably the biggest weakening agents
All the scenes are clear before my eyes….yes sometimes it is déjà vu….as if those noises of laughter, those dialogues are being played on the real player of the god gifted pc…sometimes I laughed at my myself ,sometimes just surprised with my moist cheeks….but I decided to go with the flow….probably that was the only way out…I do not wish to experience it ever again in my life.. the whole process was so emotionally draining….
I only hope to restore the faith….faith in myself…..faith in almighty…faith in people…and faith in the most beautiful emotion and that’s LOVE…..
4 comments:
nice thought for blog...keep goin..
great posts on ur blog
actually ur blog and my blog is a bit same...its abt our own life...isnt it???
wow... it is definately an improvement... i'll show u a couple of websites... join them... (its easy just sign up like an email) and u can copy the html script into ur editor... jus experiment a lil bit... (but be careful)... i'll send it in ur email
hey thanx...i will check mi mail...
Post a Comment