Thursday, May 31, 2007

yet again....!!

Its an early stage .....and again i m filled with doubts from a very long time.....Doubts which are so difficult to put across ....coz i m scared...scared that I will land up in the same phase again...

May be its mere admiration....or may be i m thinking a bit too much...(as usual)....i thought i wrapped it all up in two days...but its continuously roaming in my head...probably the situations are driving me to brood so much about it....

I know its an absolute senseless expectation....it may hamper a beautiful bond....and also it may bring a lot of social hardships in the course of time and so i think i m capable enough to control those fluttering butterflies in the stomach...and remind myself of my priorities in life...

Her words were so right..."Everything will be good ....when he'll come..."....so i think i should stop thinking...and the only thing I can do is......go with the flow.....I trust the lord....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy....Hw r u.....? Nandish here....!!!! u remember creepy lives.blogspot.com
Good postings on spidey 3... i'm waiting for the reviews of Pirates of the Carrabien also...i hope so ......

Trishnanta said...

hii dude..!!i dont know whether i'll see pirates....!!

Angry Doctor said...

wait for?