Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sporting a chef's hat...!!

As I was switching channels in the idiot box....A lady was whipping up a desert which caught my eye....She called it a "chocolate biscuit fudge.."( how yummalicious does that sound....mmmm...)As I was watching her put the icing on it...my mind went into a different world......Yes, it was the grip of excessive lust...(lust for the fudge...you corrupt minds..!!!) and it was the right moment to romanticize....
There was only two of us ........the fudge and me....what a moment it was....my teeth sank into the brown delicacy....and i forgot the world around me....
.......And I narrated all this to my dearest mum...with the useless expectation that she would make it for me....(yeah...!! it was useless..!!) and predictably she uttered this with a rude tone.." My dear shameless 18 year old....,If you are so much interested in indulging in a fudge...,then why dont you make it yourself....!!" and then my ego rose...(i wish this ego came to me before the board exams....) and I decided to make the fudge myself.....
Yes I made efforts to accomplish my mission...I downloaded the recipe from the internet ....bought all the ingredients myself....and definitely i couldnt take any help...(for that bloody ego's sake...)


The operation was one hour long...and then in the evening after dinner....the desert was awaited.....and zzzzzzzzzzuuuuuuuupppp..!! dad gulped it down....and he only said ,"the desert was not bad, but my dear daughter you behave as if you have conquered an empire...." And their was a hillarious laugh between the father and daughter....!!!



Here's how my much talked about fudge looked like....






I dont think i can fool you so much...hehe...!! i m kiddin...i better not put the pic of "mi fudge"...
ITS SCARY....!!!



1 comment:

Angry Doctor said...

haha... ego huh?... nice one....