Monday
June 4,2007
11:30 pm
Dear diary...,
Yeah I finally got married to my long time boyfriend….and the marriage was more of a national television programme on news channels…
I mean they were present everywhere we went…to the temples where we went with our families or the parties where we hanged out together…and the next day ......there would be articles and pictures in the dailies…..Is she going to marry him..?? Are they engaged..? Why did she postpone her shoots and attend his birthday party ? 

why to interfere with our personal life like this…we are also humans…we also need privacy in our personal lives….? Why publicise our marriage like this…?
Of all things they even interviewed the caterers we had hired…and they asked…how do you feel to be catering for such big stars’ marriage..? I mean that is more than ridiculous…the guys are paid for it, and obviously they’ll be happy …
Well, wat else can be done other than just laughing at these things… thank god my husband and my in laws are actors and so I don’t think I’ll be the only victim…!!
I can just imagine what kind of questions will be asked to me the first time I make a public appearance after the marriage….Madam how do you feel after getting married..? blah blah… This is the price we have to pay for our stardom…I have probably got habituated to it…
Of all things they even interviewed the caterers we had hired…and they asked…how do you feel to be catering for such big stars’ marriage..? I mean that is more than ridiculous…the guys are paid for it, and obviously they’ll be happy …
Well, wat else can be done other than just laughing at these things… thank god my husband and my in laws are actors and so I don’t think I’ll be the only victim…!!
I can just imagine what kind of questions will be asked to me the first time I make a public appearance after the marriage….Madam how do you feel after getting married..? blah blah… This is the price we have to pay for our stardom…I have probably got habituated to it…

Talking of the marriage …. Everything went on successfully…I was nervous…it’s a big responsibility…being actors there are even more expectations…but the rites and rituals were damn tedious..!! wearing such heavy things and with so much make up…and sitting with that fire for such long hours definitely exhausted me….but after all its an Indian marriage…how could it be a low profile one…
I hope to spend as much time as possible with my hubby…coz I know how busy we’ll be after we resume our work….but I know for sure that I will be holidaying till the next month…and then we are back to our routine lives….
Goodnight diary
Goodnight diary
1 comment:
trish..
saali 4 sure itz definitely and mostly 100% yr fav but god noes how can u stand her...ASH-ABHISHEK's wedding tat u haf described in ur recent updates,,,nah..say me? u madi....... how do u like her rey?
Post a Comment