Wednesday, September 5, 2007


"Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives,but none about his or her own"

- paulo coelho



Isn't that so true.....!!! yes i m totally hooked onto the most wonderful gift i could ever receive on Rakshabandhan......the international bestseller..."The Alchemist" ....I started leafing through the pages and thought that it may not be one of the kinds i usually read.....notion notion notion....

Once I started reading it..... i felt it answered many of my questions.... it focussed on things I have been seriously pondering about in the past week....soul enriching experience I must say .....the book seems to be like my story...as if someone penned down my life....those poetic phrases .....and certain descriptions just made me feel like hugging the author....."God Gifted" man.....I think you can imagine the effect of the book on me.....i have overflowing emotions.....and in that situation its difficult to organise your thoughts .....so I sign off with yet another phrase which is so artistic and above everything a fact....an unnoticed fact of life.....



"when u want something very badly.....the universe conspires it to happen"




No comments: