I still can't forget that scene......that last moment I saw the faces of my paternal grandparents.....yes they both helplessly stood outside the gate weeping and telling my parents......"We dont even know whether we will be able to see you all again"......
.......its flashing in front of my eyes since the time i heard about the demise of my grandmother.....a lady whom I regarded as the epitome of positivity.....it was her positivity that pleased me immensely.....
I saw it all....Her metamorphosis from a persona which commanded respect to the lady with childish spirits.... the age brought it all.....yes she did silently suffer a lot from the past year.....but still always positive......I adored her for that......
i used to sing songs to her when I went there.....and she was always the first one to wish me on my birthday.....and would ask about my plans.....the menu .....something that was really so nice.....
May god bless your soul.....
....i wish i could see you once after that last visit.....!!
No comments:
Post a Comment