well...the journey of my blog has had a lot of crests and troughs .....but it has been a great one indeed.....!
I do not clearly remember how it all started...I mean how I started writing....!!! yes i did maintain a diary for a couple of years ....and i still have them wid me....!! they seem to be extremely funny now...the mention of my friends, my teenie-weenie crushes....and some things which seem to be soo kiddish...!! cant help but laugh at them.....
And then there was this incident which just turned my life upside down......probably then the emotional,thoughtful writer in me arose.....there were several things i kept writing ....it was definitely addictive yet enjoyable.....may be i found writing as a medium to exhale out so many things i held within....and i did not know what to do with all that I had penned down.....I used to show my poems to my friends....and felt great when i realised that there are some with whom i can share the "deep dark secrets" of my life....
then i saw arjun's blog which made me feel....."this is what i really need"......just cant believe i wrote almost 38 posts.....half of them are nonsense...but some very special and extremely close to my heart......
certain posts i wrote with utmost passion....some with great imagination.....and all I needed was a sense of peace , a satisfaction and it helped me connect with myself......I voiced my thoughts... and there were certain places i succeeded....and i felt rid of a burden...sighed with relief.....
sometimes just hit my head against the walls thinking what would be the next post about...(and unfortunately the walls collapsed...heee..!!).... sad jokes apart
......I still remember i had to go out somewhere and there was this idea for a post in my mind ....and I actually did not move from my place till i finished writing it all....!!! (i wish i had the same passion for my buks..!! i would have topped my class..haha..!!)
I tried not to be repetitive.....!! adding a little bit of spice and a little bit of me in each one of them..... sometimes i had great ideas but messed it up when i actually finalised them...
one of my favourite post is the one I wrote about hypocrisy...i thought it came out well....then there was also this one in which i mentioned my dream guy...that was quite gud i felt....
......Aha..!! dont think this is a farewell post. nah..!! this was just a rewind of "A journey to my world".....
No comments:
Post a Comment