sometimes it takes so many analysing sessions to interpret the emotional upheaval going inside me..(not necessarily negative)...it may be a mix of a little shock, awkwardness, embarrassment or an emotion i cannot describe......or i may call it a prolonged sessions of introspection ... its a temporary thing yet i break my head understanding my different responses to stimulus..... i guess i have got used to this "living-in-my-own-land" syndrome.... i have this strange fetish for analysing things.... i need to justify "myself" the course of my actions and reactions...that relaxes my mind and deep within I feel that sense of calm and peace... its strange...! sometimes I think of my worst fears in life.... i guess i struggle too much to think...which is not a very healthy symptom...or may be its just that i see normal things in an abnormal way.....
............. and amidst all this I try once in a while to compliment myself...(i read somewhere its good for improving self-image..) I guess I should slowly start loving myself and not be overtly critical of petty things.... and I am not that bad a person after all... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment