Sunday, March 22, 2009

My true destiny

I know not the start,
Nor the end is known to me.
Yet I know wherever I m going,
There lies my true destiny.

The battle has just begun,
Between the good and the evil,
It is me, who suffers,
But the conflict continues still.
The outcome is not known to me,
Yet I know wherever I m going,
There lies my true destiny.

I know not the risks that await me,
Delving into the unknown,
Plunging into the mysterious,
But something keeps me from stopping,
From looking back and regretting,
The struggle continues still,
Till when, is not known to me,
Yet I know wherever I m going,
There lies my true destiny.

They say there’s light at the end of every tunnel,
But my journey seems like eternity,
What’s, how’s and why’s try to overpower me,
But hope is still alive,
Till when, is not known to me,
Yet I know wherever I m going,
There lies my true destiny.

I walked, I walked,
Sometimes tumbled, yet I fought,
And now I m here,
The place where I always wanted to be,
I knew not the start, but now the end is known to me,
Yes, I reached my true destiny,
Yes, I found my true destiny.

2 comments:

Karthika said...

heyyyyyyyy!! each time i read ur blog i have a weird feelin i'm readin my own thoughts!!!! so is it with this too!!! Awessome!! only the last stanza is not applicable to me :D

Prakash Govindasreenivasan said...

Just one word for the poem...
Awesome! :)