Sunday, September 20, 2009

21 Random/Weird things about me

1.I have this habit of preserving the gold foil wrappers of dairy milk. I preserve them in memory of the sinful chocolate consumed.
2.I always have this feeling that I look nice only in loo mirrors. (Home loo, Friends' home's loo, multiplex loo etc :D)
3.Talking about the loo, I hate the new bright yellow light bulb in my loo. It almost blinds me when I wanna pee in the wee hours of morning.
4. Extending point 3, I like the word pee. It makes 'it' sound so cute and childish. Not at all like "Madam Tailet Madam"!
5. I completely believe in what Mr.Ronald Fernandes (our placement instructor in college) once said "People make impressions about you all the time. Whether you like it or not!"
6.When someone says "You've lost weight" I feel like recording it and listening to it 100 times a day.
7.Life is biyatch. It loves sitting in a corner and rolling on the floor laughing at you.
8.It happens every night. I almost fall with sleep before hitting the bed and once i m on it whoosh!!! Sleep vanishes!!!
9.I dont care, want to or try to listen to computer classes but my "YES MAAMM!!" will be the loudest when Ma'm asks, "Is it clear?"
10. I dont understand why some people should be so active! Sit back, sit for hours together on the same couch, sleep at odd times and for unusually long and once in a while, IF the need arises, work a little.
11. I sometimes tell my parents "Listen to me and you will come up in life" and they nod like brain washed kids.
12. I DONT know why people feel comfortable sharing their innermost thoughts, desires (I dont want to use the word secrets) with me. Sometimes it feels weird!
13. I dont know why some people dont hug! Stretch your arms and smile, thats it. Is that a big deal?!!
14. I have given up on impractical hopes and it works wonders!
15.NOTHING beats an intellectually rich and humourous conversation. It keeps me charged for the whole day!
16.Sometimes you dont have to explain, it shows or may be, feels.
17.Some people will never understand my feelings for food. Its not just about appetite. Its a serious passion, tremendous involvement and a luxury. A luxury for the taste buds!
18. I cant sleep without smsing someone. I JUST cant! Its like a lullaby.
19. I LOVE bold, gutsy and rebellious people. I want to be one someday! *Sighs*
20.I might forgive but I will never forget!
21. The whole girls-should-not-reveal-their-real-age-and-should-reduce-it theory is the most stinking bullshit on this Earth. Ill turn 21 and I dont mind shouting from rooftops about it!

2 comments:

:D inesh said...

7.Life is biyatch. It loves sitting in a corner and rolling on the floor laughing at you.

15.NOTHING beats an intellectually rich and humourous conversation. It keeps me charged for the whole day!


:D . I dunno why i love random posts!

Trishnanta said...

Haha..I know why you Ctrl+C-Ctrl+V-ed those points :D
and I love random posts too :P