Thursday, June 5, 2014

Me

I free you from the shackles of existential trivialities. I am pure and unconditional. Like the first raindrop scenting thirsty mud. I flow in notes like the ever moving sea. I am powerful and divine. I am slow and intoxicating. I touch the deepest recesses of your soul. Sometimes I am a warm reminiscence, sometimes a long embrace, sometimes I am lost and forlorn. Sometimes I am the high of first love, the void of separation or intense passion. I am the healer, the torch bearer of the soul. I am the silence, the perfect ballad of words. Sometimes whimsical, sometimes lyrical. A casual caress, a tight grip. I reside in a tune, in flame and in ashes, part of someone long gone. I am fame and failure. I am devotion.

I am music, I am forever.

2 comments:

Karthika said...

One of those beautifully crafted posts which you read trying to figure it out, then reach the end to discover its true meaning and finally, automatically go on to re- read it, just so as to drink in all the words and savour their true essence. As always, well done Trishnanta!

Trishnanta said...

Thanks so much Karthu :)