Sunday, April 22, 2007

mi first love ..!!




The biggest myth in this world is to think that love is an involuntary process. According to me it is the strangest phenomenon of the subconscious mind. It is said that there is no reason for falling in love but in my case there was.
I did not fall in love accidentally but I think I wanted it to happen.. May be I subconsciously craved to be in love, just to experience how it feels to have oodles of attention from the opposite sex. But in this process of diving into the ocean of love I lost the power of balancing the brain and the heart , I lost the control over my flooding emotions and expressions, I disobeyed my conscience for which I had to pay a huge cost in form of trust, dignity, self respect and most importantly concentration. Unable to bear the pressures which were compressing the small little lump of mass inside my skull I consciously decided to jump out of this ocean and thankfully there were few people who helped me to do so …. But one can leave his sins behind but it is difficult to wipe the stains of disgrace from one’s character……

1 comment:

Karthika said...

Its nice.. :)...all our first love stories are the same ;)