
NOTE : the following post may exceed the permissible limits of mush for some people ......,so all those unromantic people out there ...!! try not to attempt reading this one...
As I was admiring the sexy black KARIZMA he sat on, I thought it was just another guy passing by....!! coz I was more interested in the bike than the person accelerating it....
but what folowed next made it an unforgettable visual treat......
The approximately 5"9' lad was wearing an off white tee-shirt with some metallic golden prints on it....and his jeans looked quite a branded one....I still did not get the chance to have a look at his face......he parked his bike in front of the food joint i was sitting in and finally took out that heavy duty helmet....My curiousity forced me to loose concentration in the conversation i was having with my friend..and she sensed something fishy...!!! I couldnt wait to shift my eyes to his face.......and once i did that.......................oh mi gosh.............i lost my senses........that short cropped hair,that infectious smile and that magnetic persona..........i felt my heart was racing to and fro in simple harmonic motion.........as if his presence was laying its tentacles on me and grabbing me as tightly as possible....As if cupid himself landed on earth and saying....,"babe...!!! aint he the one...???".......and then...............before i could speak a word.......the sound of a thunderous slap was echoing a 100 times in my room............................YEAH.....it was 10 am ......and it was my mom's fingerprints on my face...........alas..!!! what a climax...!!! worser than a low class bollywood movie...........any way......one thing is for sure ...if i ever happen to see him.....i would probably faint......MR.X whoever you are....you jus bowled me over.....!!! aha...!!! the most wonderful dream i ever saw .....
As I was admiring the sexy black KARIZMA he sat on, I thought it was just another guy passing by....!! coz I was more interested in the bike than the person accelerating it....
but what folowed next made it an unforgettable visual treat......
The approximately 5"9' lad was wearing an off white tee-shirt with some metallic golden prints on it....and his jeans looked quite a branded one....I still did not get the chance to have a look at his face......he parked his bike in front of the food joint i was sitting in and finally took out that heavy duty helmet....My curiousity forced me to loose concentration in the conversation i was having with my friend..and she sensed something fishy...!!! I couldnt wait to shift my eyes to his face.......and once i did that.......................oh mi gosh.............i lost my senses........that short cropped hair,that infectious smile and that magnetic persona..........i felt my heart was racing to and fro in simple harmonic motion.........as if his presence was laying its tentacles on me and grabbing me as tightly as possible....As if cupid himself landed on earth and saying....,"babe...!!! aint he the one...???".......and then...............before i could speak a word.......the sound of a thunderous slap was echoing a 100 times in my room............................YEAH.....it was 10 am ......and it was my mom's fingerprints on my face...........alas..!!! what a climax...!!! worser than a low class bollywood movie...........any way......one thing is for sure ...if i ever happen to see him.....i would probably faint......MR.X whoever you are....you jus bowled me over.....!!! aha...!!! the most wonderful dream i ever saw .....
3 comments:
haha... well.... hope u see him... thats all i can say......
i guess u love bikes....do u ride any...
no i dont noe how to drive a bike...but i adore them..
Post a Comment