
After an hour long tryst with the reactions of glucose with other compounds ....the mind said.."DONT YOU WANT TO SEE WATS NEW IN ORKUT"....so i closed mi books and opened the door of my room and headed towards the laptop...but the sight is as usual disappointing...My dad is looking at the laptop with such deep concentration that a slightest murmur anywhere in the vicinity of his room can ignite the senses of furore in his cerebral hemisphere...its a risky job.... but i took the risk.....i quietly stepped into his room and sat behind him...My eyes bulged out from the socket to see if there was any chance of fulfilling the wish of mind...
....Well... he knows why I sit behind him patiently , trying to pretend that I had come there to ask about the progress of his work...Damn it...!! who is bothered about the rates of the products typed on his Microsoft work sheet .. which kid would be??? I sat there for a minute and then consoled myself saying ," Its not your day baby, may be some other time.."...god knows when that time will come and I come back to my room close the door and sit to write this.......WAT else.. it becomes my new post...!!!
....Well... he knows why I sit behind him patiently , trying to pretend that I had come there to ask about the progress of his work...Damn it...!! who is bothered about the rates of the products typed on his Microsoft work sheet .. which kid would be??? I sat there for a minute and then consoled myself saying ," Its not your day baby, may be some other time.."...god knows when that time will come and I come back to my room close the door and sit to write this.......WAT else.. it becomes my new post...!!!
2 comments:
haha... this one is your best entry yet... keep goin.. thnnx fer da positive feedback on my blog... tell u wad.. urs is pretty good too...
hey trish da krisshh...gud goin ...but trust me ur 1st blog waz di best entry!
anewayz hoo amongst ur closet doesnt noe abt ur laptop Vs dad woe's!!!!!!
Post a Comment