Thursday, July 10, 2008

D...

This post is dedicated to my very special friend DINESH.
Initially I think I was really amazed by the fact that we share SO much in common. We bonded like we know each other from ages.
Sometimes we dont need any explanations to understand each other.We speak in silence, read each other's mind, discuss our lows and highs with all respect to each other's emotions .We speak to each other like we have so much to say.The vibes are so beautiful, really.The coincidences, the telepathy, all of it just seem to tell me that this one is going to be a deep friendship.
This reminds me of what my friend Karthika told me once ..
"It doesn't take a lifetime to know a person."
I think this friendship is one of its kind and the craziest thing is we havent met each other after we've become such wonderful friends and I hope I meet him soon , get to know him more and soon call him my second best friend.(Now dont ask me who's the first one )
"D" I think I did not tell this to you yet.. I respect, admire and love you as a person !

No comments: