SATURDAY, 5th JULY
Well, it was a very special day. My parents celebrated 21 years of togetherness! and I was more excited than them (obviously because I would get a treat!).. I tried my best to act as a catalyst for their chemical reaction(read chemistry) but I realised that the definition of romance changes with age! I got them roses while coming from college and yeah! yesterday was the first time I took my dio to college .. man! it felt soo good driving in the morning ! that high cannot be described, believe me. OK I was talking about my parents right! yeah ! so we went for a loooonngg drive and got some chinese food home from this reataurant our family friends recommended us.. and it was pathetic! but that didnt spoil our mood!
and how did I forget this, I got a new hairdo..yea ! its kinda good but not as good as I expected ! here are some pics
The bride and the groom :-).jpg)
pas mal (not bad) i guess.. what say?
love you mommaaa!!
SUNDAY , 6th JULY
St.Francis College is celebrating its GOLDEN JUBILEE this year (Isnt that great?) and the first major event was today's 7K marathon. The event started at about 6:00 am and there were some celebrities to give us some oomph factor !! Venkatesh was sooo smart man! he doesnt look like he has a daughter persuing graduation(well ahem !! from our college...) I was like FIDA on him !!! also joining him were V.V.S Laxman, pullela gopichand and some telugu actors who are less known to me!!
and when the run was Flagged off , my my !what a weather it was !!! francis spirit was in the air and we ran almost 5-6 kms shouting "Franciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis-francis"(the extra i's are for the sound effect !) I think I am a proud student of Francis and I am feeling soo lucky to be a part of such a spectacular event! It was an experience of a lifetime ! I guess you can make out how excited I am, so please ignore my haphazard punctutations and bad grammar :-)
I dont think I can describe everything in words! some pics will give you an idea of the "halla-gulla" we had today!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment