Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My honey plum cuppy cake!


The fact that apurva's family is shifting base to Mumbai has not sunk into me as yet !

But today ,when I closed the door of my room and sat for my routine "me-time" .... there were scenes from the past flashing in my head.The day apurva was leaving for Banglore I wept like a kid and hugged her saying,"I CAN'T live without you." I cried for a long time in the evening too... I also saw the time when we would talk for hours together after school...the time TAMPERZ were together .. each time I confided in her(sometimes broke down!) and as far as I go into the flashback ,she was always there (for the great and the not-so-great moments). I may sound really syrupy and sentimental but the truth is ..this is the only way I feel better about our friendship which has emerged stronger after she stayed away from me! I value her even more now and will always do...

She is leaving the city on the 20th and I know its gonna be really difficult to bid adieu to her without being sure about when i'll see her next...! (ok! i m not crying now!) I m gonna miss this mixture of -pain in the neck, agony aunt, pink obssessed, 2 year old and an eternal soulmate...*sobs*

"You bring out the best in me like no one else can do. That's why I'm by your side, that's why I LOVE YOU"(Best in me-Blue)


No comments: