Thursday, October 2, 2008

A rainy day

Was leafing through my diary last night and found this quite postable. It happened almost a month back.....So here it is.....
Note: I dont feel like this now at all (about the gym I mean)
-----------------------------------------------------
Was working out without any spirit today.I think I have reached a point of saturation with my much publicised(in the blog,obviously!) weight loss programme and while the you-can-do-it affirmation was doing rounds in my mind, I suddenly realised that it was raining cats and dogs outside... for a second I forgot about cursing my workout and just peeped through the door.... It was a heavy downpour and the next thing in my mind was to get wet in the rain. So, I threw my sneakers into the cover, wore my chappals and left the gym...
I was walking rather slowly just to enjoy the getting-wet process. It all seemed SO filmy *laughs* especially with the street light flickering above me. Totally felt like some Kjo movie but without any "Shahrukh" *smiles*... I didnt feel like going back home... The dark empty lane,the rains,a song on my lips and the I-me-myself feeling. Ah! just perfect!

No comments: