When we were dealing with male and female psychology in our psychology class,this was the first thing shown to us and I found it quite amusing.
------------------------------------------------------------
Her diary :
He behaved weird today.I think the fact that I spent so much time shopping with my girlfriends didnt go down well with him.I kept him waiting for very long but he didnt say anything when I apologised for being late.He usually doesnt behave this way,he was awfully silent.I dont know what to make out of this,are things not working for us anymore? On the way back home I said,
"I love you" and he just smiled at me.After coming back home,he started watching T.V and didnt look interested in any conversation.I dont know what to do about this, I m really upset.
His Diary :
DAMN! India lost to Bangladesh by just 10 runs.
shit man.
This is called Complexity of women v/s simplicity of men
No comments:
Post a Comment